I’ve been married for two years. My husband and I weren’t able to combine our financial situations when we initially got married, because his credit rating was horrible and I had an A1 score. I married him against my parents wishes, but you do what you do because you love someone not because of a d*mn credit rating!
Right now, I live in North New Jersey, and I’ve been offered a new job across the country in California – and to be frank, it’s my dream job. I’ve accepted it already, and I’ve been getting my affairs in order. I haven’t told him yet. I feel like he’s going to be heart broken and will probably take it all out on me, but whether he decides to stay or go, I have decided that I’ll go.
Do you think I am wrong for chasing my future? When should I tell him? Any advice?